Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Architecture of Fear at the CCA


I'm extremely pleased to say that a very small portion of the work on this website was selected as part of the current exhibit at the Canadian Centre for Architecture (CCA) in Montreal. The exhibit is called "The Good Cause; Architecture of Peace" and runs until Sept 04, 2011.

If you happen to be in town of feel like a road trip, please check it out and let us know how it looks. Above is a great photo of the legendary Phyllis Lambert taking a look at some of our work with co-curator Lilet Breddels of ARCHIS.

Also check out the great website for The Architecture of Peace.

5 comments:

Blue Turtle said...

I went to the site and was inspired by it. I never thought that architecture can be a powerful weapon for peace. I admire the people behind this event.

J. Harp
writer @ Houston Roofing

Editorial said...

Hello,

This is Khisraw Amini CU SIPA Alumni - My message is a little long so I would like to send you an email - it is about Kabul City

Editorial said...

...
My email: khisraw.amini@gmail.com

2b3262e6-ac06-11e1-b943-000bcdcb5194 said...

Wow, great to find this site. I am co-curating an exhibit on the theme "Architecture of Fear" as our first exhibit in the virtual online Museum of Fearology. Check it out, and would love to have any of you contribute pieces (artifacts, creative works) of some form to this museum over the months and years ahead. Contact me for more information r.michaelfisher@yahoo.com

go to Museum of Fearology
http://beamsandstruts.com/bits-a-pieces/item/905-coming-soon-to-beams-and-struts-the-museum-of-fearology

and for my work on fear, fearlessness go to:
http://csiie.org/mod/page/view.php?id=3

2b3262e6-ac06-11e1-b943-000bcdcb5194 said...

Wow, great to find this site. I am co-curating an exhibit on the theme "Architecture of Fear" as our first exhibit in the virtual online Museum of Fearology. Check it out, and would love to have any of you contribute pieces (artifacts, creative works) of some form to this museum over the months and years ahead. Contact me for more information r.michaelfisher@yahoo.com

go to Museum of Fearology
http://beamsandstruts.com/bits-a-pieces/item/905-coming-soon-to-beams-and-struts-the-museum-of-fearology

and for my work on fear, fearlessness go to:
http://csiie.org/mod/page/view.php?id=3